Monday, February 25, 2008

Reality

I don't have a woman who will strip or tease or flirt with me seductively.
I don't have a woman who will surprise me dressing sexy.
I don't have a woman who will think of ways to please me and drive me crazy.
I don't have a woman who wants to make love in different places or at different times.
I don't have a woman who can never get enough sex.
I don't have a woman who wants sex more than other things.

I could now list 30 things that I do have in my woman. Things that are more important and more valuable. But this diary is not a place where I have to list both sides of every issue. I don't have to be the voice of reason or balance. I can moan and complain and bitch. So I have! Hurray! (sarcasm). Not as good as an orgasm, but I've found that lonely orgasms aren't worth a shit anyway.

No comments: