Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Down the Rabbit Hole

Down the Rabbit Hole
Okay, let's just think this thru. IF I DID give myself over to this fantasy world. Let's just see what I would get (rather than always focusing on what I'm loosing by giving it up):

FOR
lots (not endless) of sounds & images, still and moving of sexual esctasy (rears, stripteases, bjs and orgasms).

AGAINST
dissapearing down the rabbit hole of self-gratification will ulitmately cost me my career, money, my real sexlife, wife & kids.

Hmmm. So I've turned to this drug because I didn't know who I was or whether I was alone. I didn't know if I was loved or loveable and now that I have a loving family (yes, you are loved, yes you are lovable!), I'm at risk of losing it all because I sometimes prefer the drug to the reality that the drug was attempting (unsucessfully) to compensate for and replace!

I can't have the best of both worlds:

1) my real life: career, family and awesome real-sex
2) and the fantasy world where I can make Her feel ecstacy and orgasmic whenever I want to, no tiredness or bad moods or muenstration or distractions like children or friends

No comments: