Thursday, May 31, 2007

Another Army Dream

Army Issue actually, another Basic Training Army dream:

It started as a college dream. I went to sit down on the first day of the school year. I had a feeling of unease. Something wasn't quite right. I started wondering whether I was in the right classroom, the right course. Then I remembered that this was a class I'd taken before (the dreaded Calculus, my only near failure).

Then things all changed, as they do only in dreams. I was going 'round the different stations and queues on an Army base getting issued all my army gear and clothes. I stopped to put on my boots and realized I'd left my whole pile of gear unguarded (a no-no in the Army!) The drill seargents had thrown some of the stuff up in the trees or something.

The next while of the dream was me going through a maze trying to get all the army gear, loosing my place and getting lost. Finally there was a woman who accused me of being responsible for her young child being missing. She said her child had gone with Xyz (My youngest Son's name) and that's why it was my fault. I immediately challenged her because I knew that my son wasn't there and couldn't have had anything to do with hers. While this exchange was happening something between my legs grew to the size of a real leg, pointed straight out and erect. I poked her with it (not overly hard or an a sexual way, everyone's clothes were on). Then I woke up.

No comments: