Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Some nights easy, some hard

Boiling PointSo there have been nights when I turned over only somewhat peeved and annoyed (and of course there have been plenty of nights--more, even--when she's graciously given to me such that I turned over satisfied and relaxed).


Still, last night was night number two. She talked about her slightly obsessive health worries. I listened and touched her caringly. But I was surprised and pissed to find that none of her touching was leading toward being sexual. As I boiled and stewed over the fact that it was gonna be another 24 hours (at least!) I realized I'm going out of town soon and so that'll be another "No". I wanted to say to her, "Well, you won't have to be romantic Thursday night either!" As if she doesn't want to have anything to do with me really. poor me.

I feel physical pressure and wonder if I'm being tempted to release it, only because I screwed up and came on my own on Sunday (see counter reset after a record 140 days!). I downloaded a full length movie and made the mistake of watching it, thinking I could keep from coming. Stradling the line is dangerous and not helpful. Ohhhh, mistakes mistakes mistakes.

long nightSlept shitty and am gonna try to not be distant and pissed at her. I could hold a grudge and say, "screw it, I don't need sex tonight or tomorrow either!" But that won't prove or help anything. We're having a night in together, so I want to be good and stuff while not insisting on anything.

No comments: