Sunday, May 06, 2007

Insatiable

Insatiable
It doesn't matter how often and how recently (after a few hours) it's been since sex, I'm ALWAYS wanting it. If we're home together and she's getting dressed, I'm getting dressed, or the kids are not around--It's going through my head that I want it, that we could do it, and that she doesn't want to. I know she's not interested. But I want it anyway. I could think about how no other husband, married for over 10 years and with children stands a chance of "getting any" in these situations. No other man is married to a "freak" or "nymphomaniac".

What a great fantasy, a nymphomaniac who's always 'gagging for it'. Sounds like heaven. Would I never feel sad because I'd always be in a state of sexual euphoria? Would I never be angry because I'd be on the edge of orgasm from morning to night? Would I never be bored because I'd always be smiling from the best feeling in the entire universe? Hmmm.

Hmmm. I know there is something addictive going on here where nothing will ever be enough. If I had an all-day-long B.J., I'd be happy as a pig in shit. But then the next week I'd be wishing for something even better. It doesn't make for a satisfying and enjoyable life to be isolated from everyone and everthing, all for the sake of one pleasure. Besides the fact that it's completely narcistic and self-absorbed.

No comments: