Sunday, January 27, 2008

Good Decsion, Bad Feelings

Two Heads
Yesterday was a regular Saturday, time @ home, stuff to do. Not too busy, not too slow either. I hardly thought about taking her to bed during the day (and when I did there wasn't any bite to the feelings).

We didn't touch all day. I don't know why, probably no reason, nothing wrong. But once the kids were in bed I felt so tired, and started getting angry (probably that sex before bedtime wasn't likely to happen--it never is).

So I went to bed appauled when she started a little sewing job after I'd mentioned going to bed. It was still early to her. So I laid in bed with the lights out, exhausted but sure I'd not be falling asleep before she made it to bed.

When she arrived I tried to act and talk normally but I my mind was overwhelmed. Why had I become angry? Why am I livid now? I know being tired is a big part of it, messes up my judgement. But what's the big deal about screwing downstairs or anywhere else than bed? I don't have the same feelings about her not having the body of an 18 year-old (or me for that matter).

So I laid there and her body language said she'd let me "do it". Here I decided to risk missing out on the orgasm rather than have an empty and angry one. I told her what was going thru my mind. We talked and she gave me one of those hugs and said something hopeful about the next night, which meant no sex tonight. I felt the usual livid anger, but this time could have a conversation with the unreasonable self from the perspective of a sane person in my head too.

Now it's the next morning. Slept okay though. I'm trying to not be mad at her to *uck up another evening.

No comments: