Thursday, October 16, 2008

Down today


So today I'm very down. It might have nothing to do with not "getting any" last night (I slept okay, [sarcasm] hurray!!! [/sarcasm] )


How does Lenny Kravits sing it, "I want to get away, I WANT TO GET AWAYYYY!!!"

I just want to escape, I want to climb into the fetal position and disappear. I know an O won't make my problems or feelings go away. I know there's nowhere to actually run or hide. I feel so drained and lethargic. Why? What is going through my head? I don't fit in. I'm not able to be me and enjoy my job anymore. That's not really completely true, but it seems like that's the way it is going. I just want to give up do something completely different for a job. At least I don't buy lottery tickets and so I don't have that stupid fantasy.

No comments: