Friday, December 07, 2007

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Growl!!!Feeling pretty bad right now, a bit low, a bit angry (but in my right head, mostly).

It's the fact that she & I had some time together alone, and I couldn't get it out of my head.. the thought of a quickie. A still small voice said something to me about "Can you work out a scenario that will be honouring to her?" And I can't. A quickie in the car, somewhere where we might be found out, it just doesn't right when looked at that way.

It's just that I can't have orgasms during the day very often. When there's a chance for us to be alone I find it hard to let go of the idea. Half (at least not all) of my thoughts during our nice lunch together was where could we go to screw (home wasn't any good as the builder was there all day).
Now she's hinted that there's be a chance at some point, but I know it'll either be completely disconnected and I'll feel very guilty, or she means around midnight when she gets home after a very long day. I want a chance to do it outside the usual time, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments: