Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Light, the Good & Powerful

When you're ready, when your strong enough (or maybe when you're weak enough!)... take a chance and admit what's really going on inside you.

In Biblical terms it's about "Bringing it into the Light"

I told her what was in the back of my mind. I risked putting her off, I gave up my little plan to hold on to this crap.

Well, since then... I've had the first day (for three years) after not having sex when I was completely free of anger or resentment.

Also important to this was that within a few days we had a great evening with another couple where I got a chance to just absorbe something deep about how a loving relationship really looks. I'm an influencable person, so it does me a lot of good to just be around people who are modeling good stuff.

No comments: