Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Voices in My Head: better

In My HeadSo from the last posting, things are the same in that we seem to be doing it less often now than a month or two ago. "NO ONE DOES IT DAILY!" (Yea!, or Fuckkkkk!). But on the other hand I look ahead to our schedule and think how shitty it is that we won't be able to do for far too many days (three! sometimes three!), and looking back it's not been quite as bad as I feared. Visiting pseudo relatives seems to sometimes get her in the mood (whereas I expected she'd be too tired when we finally got home & in bed). This was a great time when she was really "there" ( and I managed to not be "heavy" or pissed off). And ten minutes before I was pissed at her boring repetitive routine. It's so the opposite of being spontaneous. Then...

I think about how she never does anything about wearing anything different, hardly ever does it anywhere else. These thoughts don't have the same weight behind them, but still...

But... as these kinds of moans and whines go thru my head, I'm hearing something new and different which isn't usually present, "Yes, but look on the bright side." or "Yes but at least you can be thankful of..."
p.s. almost two months "clean". I need to keep this in mind when I have an afternoon/evening on my own tomorrow. Will I surf where I shouldn't? Will I secretly have a pizza?

No comments: