Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Uphill Battle, not infinite

So I was walking home today, thinking how it's her period and I'm finding it so much easier than a few months ago. I didn't wake up angry, haven't been obsessing. It's kinda like I've reached the summit of the hill, and now the momentum of reaping some better thought patterns is piling on top of other blessings. It's like I've finally pushed the boulder up the hill, and with some momentum it's really almost easy to keep it moving now that the ground is level. As much easier as it is now, it was the same situation compounded before--only difficulty made it more difficult. Bad vibes made it harder, and the fact that it was difficult made it more diffucult. Vicious circle and repetitively bad cycle. What breaks the cycle? Grace. Real love--both on my part and those close to my like my lovely bride.


No comments: