Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Breakthough!

.. a word spoken so many times in Christian circles, it ecapsulates so much of what we pray and hope and wait for.

Well, praise Him!

Being at the church weekend together may have something to do with it, but

1) I suggested we go to sleep last night (rather than "do it") and I felt "okay" (instead of tortured or angry or dejected).

2) I haven't been angry seeing her naked in the morning, bending over at various times, etc.

3) I've still thought about how I'd like her to blow me; still wanted her rear in the morning, but it's just not been SUCH A BIG DEAL!

So, feelings do change, the battle isn't forever! Keep on keeping on. Keep on persevering through times when it seems like nothing's happening, and eventually it does get easier!

Hurray! (If it goes backwards and gets just as hard again, I hope I'll be able to hold on the memory that it does get easier, gaining confidence and ground from this time enjoying this freedom.

I AIN'T GIVING UP! I'M FREE , & IM GETTIN' FREE!

No comments: