Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Resolve, where are you?

Last night we talked properly for the first time in a week.  Good we can connect without sex.  But as we hugged I tried to get her to kiss & picked up right away right where I left off last time trying to change her mind and exercise control over the most pleasurable thing of all.

So she held back & I could see to not keep pushing.  This morning I was going thru scenarios trying to find a loophole in how to keep promise but have an orgasm too.  Such a strong drive.  There is no way.    Grrrrrr

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings, brother! I have been following your blog on and off for about a year now. I'm amazed at how exact your thoughts are with mine. So many times your posts reflect exactly what goes through my head on a daily basis. I want to commend you on your willingness to go through a time of fasting from sex in order to try and gain control of such, seemingly, uncontrollable urges! I hope that you continue to gain success and triumph over this disease. I wanted you to know that there was someone out here that is being affected and encouraged by your open and honest sharing. Much love to you and your wife as you continue this journey! Please pray for me that I might have the same resolve and determination. I would love to stay in touch with you, if that's something you're willing to do.
Thanks so much!
Kevin