Saturday, May 01, 2010

It hurts, and Making it stop isn't right

Mad yesterday because I didn't get it when expected to.  She didn't
promise, but I'm so inflexible.

Once I miss out on what I expect is coming my way, I get tunnel vision
& keep trying to find a way and time to not miss out.  Waiting til
normal place and time seems like being cheated and as if it's owed to
me.  As if I should swap what I didn't get for something else out of
the ordinary, like sex before bedtime.  I'm keeping count but only of
when I don't get sex, conveniently forgetting or dismissing when I do
get it.

Demanding & not giving or free about it

God, what are you saying?  I wagt to believe you're near.  I want to
sort this with you and not just her, as it's more about my issues.

I see that I need to back off and not demand or push sex .  But h
wanna just go away until she's ready.  I don't want the rest of
mundane life without the sexual connection.  I need to accept it &
engage regardless.  She'd like regular life together, not just when
sex is happening.

Sighhhh

No comments: